Turnaround Time

Star boy services and seal coat, did my driveway about two weeks ago, well it rain after they did it, obviously they don't check the weather, I though they were not showing up because of the rain but to my surprise they did, I was not home to stop them from doing it, when I came home from the store the driveway was done, and I got Sealcoating all over my sidewalk garage door and siding, I was so pissed, I was going to call them but decided I'll wait until next they and see more carefully the damage and I was more calm. The next day I did call them I girl answers the phone she was very rude acting like it was their problem. I will leave a pic of my garage door for you guys to look at, stay away from "star boys" they don't deserve to be in business,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Mohamedshawn9 stated that there is a room for improvement of bad quality service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of star boys sealcoat and service residential asphalt paving service. Star Boys Sealcoat And Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned star boys sealcoat and service residential asphalt paving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Star Boys Sealcoat And Service.

Had an Experience with Star Boys Sealcoat And Service?

Comments